Links of Interest
- Read the Quebec act respecting end-of-life care.
- Read the Canada act on medical assistance in dying
- Read the pastoral letter of the Quebec Bishops on 'Approaching Death in the Company of Christ'.
- Consult the CCCB's web page dedicated to resources concerning euthanasia and assisted dying.
- Download, from this page, the very beautiful document by the Quebec bishops on accompanying someone who is dying: 'End-of-life Care in the Light of God's Word'
- Consult the website for the campaign by the Catholic Organization for Life and Family, in favour of home and palliative care: 'Life-giving Love'.
- Listen to the remarkable conference by Dr. Bernard Lapointe on the history and challenges of palliative care, at the 2015 annual assembly of the Palliative Care Association of Quebec (in French only)